The new color selection,
2134-60, White Stone (main body of house)
CW-10, Capitol White (trim)
2072-30, Purple Lotus (shutters)
All of the exterior paint was Benjamin Moore,
Regal Select Exterior High Build - Soft Gloss Finish (403)
- Durable finish resists fading, cracking and peeling so the job looks freshly painted for years to come
- Self priming.
- Excellent flow and leveling for easy application
- Mildew resistant even in humid conditions
- Low temperature application (to 40° F) extends the painting season
Ideal when you need:
- High-build for superior coverage and fewer coats
- A product that dries quickly so you can recoat faster and finish the job in less time
There were some minor repairs done prior to painting.Also included in this job was the painting of the storage shed. One new shutter was installed.
The next few photos were taken before the job started.
The following photos were taken at the completion of the job.
The very pale gray makes the house standout. A new application of paint makes a big difference!
All of the paint and supplies were purchased at,
http://www.peteandjohnspaintmarket.com/ Oakland, New Jersey.